Monday, June 09, 2008

A mini for her Office.

MiniMunnydone


This is a mini-munny I did for my sister. She is going to take it to her job. I guess that will be like the attention over there tomorrow. It is too girly for me but I love the colors and the way it came out.

Couldn't have done it with out my sister help. She haves a nicer pulse than I do. I can't make straight lines. HA! She loved it and was very happy. The flowers were her idea. We painted the glasses and did some details on them too. I took the "glass" from the frame and painted it.

I started it at 6:00pm ended at 10:30pm.
So worth it.
I am ready for the other one.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! It´s so cute...love the flowers detail.

    ReplyDelete

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.