War Relations




I have two comments...
1] Granada: I hope people don't get all this first drawing wrong. I just wanted to do some drawings war related. I came up with the grenade idea and the love of green in a whole different object. Must of us can relate green to wood, nature, money or war. So whatever you think or see here is all good. I think that the US flag there rocks [sorry guys but I liked the flag there]

2] Parachute: Now the one with the parachute i dont know it is pretty simple. the airplane came all messed up but I liked the rest the bombs and the one with the parachute is cute. I like the way the shades make it look like over all the objects. I would like to place a map under all that drawing but I guess I should planned that before.. I think I can do it with PS later some day.

Comments