Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cushioning

Felt and measures:
1] little aqua blue guy [5in. tall 'on tallest point' x 3 inches wide]
2] cushion [10in. wide x 7in tall]

The cushion came out pretty well.
Took me some time to finished it.
The skull and the heart are filled up too.
Honestly I loved the way it turned out

Even my mom says that if I did that handsewing I could do whatever I wanted [felt and fabric talking]. That makes me happy and gets me all exited to try new things. Still I need more polyester to fill my babies. I am thinking of more of this babies forward on. [YEY!!]

2 comments:

  1. conseguí hacerme un blog nuevo:

    http://lacoleccionistadeimagenes.blogspot.com

    :) soy 0exodus0

    p.d. cuando tenga un hueco te pasaré una foto de mi moleskine

    ReplyDelete

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.