My Flickr Pro-Account

[click on image to check the sets]

I have flickr for some time. But today I finally got the Pro Account*. Paid the bills and got it. So from 2 sets I had now I have 21 sets. That means that all the photos that I take and post here on The Blog you can find them on my flickr account. Sets includes photos of nature, animal, Puerto Rico, people, places and many random things. Stay around cause they will be more sets comming soon. This is just the begining.
Yey, me!! for finally getting this.

*my pro-account runs under creative commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Creative Commons, just so you know.

Comments

  1. Pues enhorabuena! Ya hacía tiempo que querías una! Ahora te dejo que voy a verte a Flickr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. si hace bastante tiempo que estaba por sacarme una hehe pero ya esta aqui y lo que falta me van a odiar porque seran tantas las fotos hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment