Sunday, February 10, 2008

Update on the Project Back to Life

This week I am giving it full time at last. Tomorrow I will start with the floor then the bed and the rest. When I go to the stores and I see something that might help me out organizing my room I get it. I went to Ft. Buchannan today and got this awesome storage boxes in plastic. It was 5 boxes 8x11 that you have to build up. The boxes were $7.99 and I got two packages so that would be 10 boxes so gorgeous and black. I also bought some magazine storage thingys. It is the same thing but for magazines. It also brings 5 in each packages, also black. I got them at $7.50 something like that. I also got some glass to put my pencils, markers on a desk. it will look so awesome all red, black and white. I need more money. Damn new computer [haha...] still have to pay like $345 of it. So if you want to see the changes along the week stay tuned. I just want to do my first mural on my bedroom then do another one on my "studio".


No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.