I am sick.

- I have been sick this past few days.
- I have the Flu or Monga as we call it here.
- It all started wednesday at 10pm out of the blue.
- Left someone 'waiting' on the phone. [so sorry, imu2].
- Had fever. Spent the day on the bed yesterday.
- Had laptop ON that is Markus msn chatbox on screen :P
- Liquids running down my nose and cant control it.
- Ate some rammen soup and sob crab dip with ritz crackers.
- Ate that just because I know how it tastes.
- *Taste buds aint working.
- Nothing have taste for me this days. Not like this.
- No. I don't know how to eat with the sticks.
- Only soup haha nothing else, but I try.
- I am crazy to get better only so I can finally taste de Godiva dried strawberries covered in chocolate my friend gave me. [Danke Alena.. ^-^'].
- Spent most of the day alone yesterday.
- I wont take my antibiotics tonight.
- I like being sick sometimes. Is that bad?




*Taste buds are small structures on the upper surface of the tongue, soft palate, and epiglottis that provide information about the taste of food being eaten. The human tongue has about 10,000 taste buds.

Comments

  1. It´s ok to feel comfortable being a bit sick, no hay nada malo.
    Espero que te recuperes pronto.
    Un abrazo
    PD: Me gusta el post con las fotos de la sopa y y tus pies por la cama...muy sick :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha vero gracias me alegro que te gustaran las foticos.thanks por el comfort de que no tiene nada de malo. cuidece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please leave me your address to send you a postcard from England my friend. HUGSxxxxxxAnne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment