Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Total: $16.32

This morning I got up at 5:30am and went with my boss to the airport [we have only one international airport in case you are wondering which one] cause she was taking her mother there. After we checked her up on the airline and everything we went to the cafeteria and to eat some breakfast. I get the tray and tell the guy I wanted some scrambled eggs with ham, some bacon and pancakes. He gently enough ask me if I wanted syrup and butter to what I replied yes please. I went to the fridge to get something to drink and checked out they had arizona iced tea but the little cans [15.5 .oz] (havent seen those on the street here sadly).

I was happy had my bacon my arizona so I went to the register to pay for my breakfast. The lady says it is $16.32. I was like... WHAT? and she says "-Yeah I know expensive, right? I was like Yeah but well I can't return the food, right? [really long *sighhhhhhh*]. SO i went to the table and didnt ate the scramble egg cause it was human made the one they just add water [YUK!!!]. I ate all the bacon [that was good]. I drank the arizona iced tea. The pancakes couldn't eat them they were like big crakers but with out taste even with the syrup and butter [HORRIBLE].

Below you will see an actual photo of the service and the ticket. I can't believe I paid $3.25 for 15.5 .oz of arizona tea when I get the 24 .oz for $0.99 anywhere. So I could buy 6 big ones for the $6.50 that I paid for this two... Ripoff!! but then again it is the airport.

What i learned?
Stick to the MacDonald BigBreakfast Deluxe, any Subway breakfast and all the rest of the junk food. Honestly. If we had walked a little further heaven doors would be open for us in any of those restaurants and I already knew what to expect and what I was going to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.