Shoot 'Em Up

I saw this movie today. I know many will say it was over acted on the action scenes and must of it couldnt happen but fuck that I loved the movie. All the action scenes wer good they kept me like very extremely awake cause I couldnt miss any little detail of the shooting and wonder if that could ever happen in that short amount of time.

It haves no great story or well no it doesnt have a story. The plot is a man named Mr. Smith delivers a woman's baby during a shootout, and is then called upon to protect the newborn from the army of gunmen. Meaningless I know. Who care?!! I laughed all the movie. The photography shots were cool the scene on the hallway when he is at the whore house; that was fantastique, the game with the red light of the hallway and the shadow I loved that.

Clive Owen character kicks butt big time. Paul Giamatti is a real mean guy when he wants to be so. It was funny that Giamatti's character [Hertz] was all quite when his wife was on the phone that was to typical [ha ha]. Mr. Smith hated everything and I love the way he made clear why he did and his remedy to end those situations. By the way the scene when they are having sex and the shooters get on the room while they are on it that was amazing like WTF!!

The movie also have good lines that are very quotable and easy to relate to. Written and directed by Michael Davis. Goes for 86 min. The soundtrack sounded cool too so you should check that out too. It haves music from My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Motörhead, AC/DC and Wolfmother. This movie came out on september 2007 it is now on DVD. The cast: Clive Owen [Mr. Smith], Paul Giamatti [Hertz] and Monica Bellucci [Donna Quintero]. When it starts it reminded me of Sin City but Sin City is another story. It is a must see for action movie lovers and if you want to see blog yeah then this is one for the list.

Comments