Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Puerto Rican X-Mas 101 [Ch. 3]

Chapter 3
[Gifts]

Ok now it is the time for the gifts. I have to say that i wish I had like 10 years again. The gifts were way better, cheaper, more affordable and we got more gifts from out parents. So true. I shouldn't be complaining at all anyways cause I didnt bought a thing for my family. Nothing. Nada. Even if I could I wouldn't know what to get them. Well I know what I could buy dad, but mom and my sister I would use those now famous gift cards that are such a blessing for times like this. Anyways I got two purse a big one that have haves Snow White on it and another one that is black/red from Gap from my sister. My mom got me something for the hair a curling iron [no clue... sorry mom :)], a purple boxer with skulls [pretty]. Ohh my mom and dad [had to be them] got me the speakers for my Zune [Yey!!!] so now I dont have to buy them which is awesomely great. Still we have Los Reyes Magos day [Three King day]= happy triking day. We will see what happens. Hope you all got what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.