Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I have to...

I have to...
by: Reavel


I have to stop lying to myself.
I know that some days I wont be able to deny it.
I feel unfaithfull.
I dont trust myself around you.
It hurts, it bothers me but I am into you.

I have to stopt lying to myself.
I want to feel you some times.
I just wish things were different and that you were mine.
That I could be around you and give you what I have.

I have to stop lying to myself.
At nights I still want you.
When I listen to you I want you.
It feels adventurous.
It feels akward but I can lie to myself anymore.

I have to stop lying to myself.
I am your mistress. Yes I am.
I have been yours when you dont have her.
You have been mine even when I never had you.
I have been used. I used you too.

I have to stop lying to myself
I have to stop making an excuse.
I have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.