Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Glorious Ramen Soup

I love ramen soup. I dont add too much water cause what I like the most are the noodles infact. I was hungry cause I didnt even had breakfast today so yeah I was starving I have to say. I always have ramen soup on the shelves just for this ocassions and once again they saved the night. I added an egg and some pepperoni [dont ask]. I had the beef one but my favorite are the creamy chicken or shirmp. I did some research on the ramen soup here on the net and well I love them even more now cause they became popular on the Meiji Era that is cool love that Era pretty chalenging for the japanese people. Mmmm! Ramen!!! Arigatou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.