Artist of the Month: Antonio Cancel Iglesias

Artist of the Month: Antonio Cancel Iglesias

This month artist Antonio Cancel Iglesia [aka] NG25 is very important to me. He is an awesome artist willing to help others get better without waiting nothing back. I have made him something like my mentor since we share some ideas and compare our works sometimes. I know I can trust his judgement any day. I met him on deviantart.com I know I was looking thru some works on the page and found out a collaboration he had with some other artist. Since that day like almost two years now I have been keeping in touch with him. Born in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. He studied Web Design & Graphic Design at the Art Institute (National) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from were he graduated on 2006. I admire him as a human cause he believes in himself and when you spend time with him you get this good vibes and power to overcome things. His designs are always simple, clean, colorful and very effective. You can see his puertorican influence on the colors and expressions used on his works. You can also find street art and urban influnces on his works. He enjoys movies [overall independent ones], art, music and people.





+INFO on Antonio:
ng25lab.deviantart.com
myspace.com/tonyng25
email: tonyng25@gmail.com

Comments

  1. He is an amazing person.....and gives hope to all! My friend for about 10 years and still have more to learn of him.......I truly admire him!......muah......Yajaira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing by. He is very very unique. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes My uncle do got talent and is an honor to know that my uncle's works are being expressed out there and his showing others that anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony, you have been blessed with an unbelievable talent, and a way to captivate peoples hearts. Im so fortunate to call you my friend. You have touched my life in such a special way that I have nothing but love for you! We have knowen each other for quite some time, pero I hope to one day actualy meet you in person. You are defintely an example for people for us to look up to. Your accomplishments are proof that anything is possible when you give it 100%. T.Q.M Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony,
    Congratulations honey! I'm so glad you've gotten the well-deserved recognition. Every piece I've ever seen has caught my eye, as well as my heart. I'm very proud of you. Keep up the excellent work. Thank you for sharing your world with ours. Good luck and May God Bless You along the way. I hope to hit up Philly soon!! Besos ;*

    tu amiga:
    *~*~Carmenita*~*~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am actually happy to see that Tony's friends pass by my blog to check this out.. I know this was well deserved but to see people comment on this makes me happy and sure that I didnt made the wrong choice by choosing him [obvio...claro que no escoji mal.. de hecho mucho tarde y sorry por eso] Me alegra que lo respalden y visiten el place. Gracias a todos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is such an honor! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're a beautiful person-keep up the good/hard work. It is obviously paying off. You are an inspiration to me and I know to others as well... Keep going, boy! Reach for the stars! GOD Bless. Love Monica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment