Only God knows....

Only God knows...

Only God knows how much I love you...
only God knows....
and that is why I am still here
waiting on a chance
to let you feel what I feel
every single time I remember you
it haves been like this since for ever...
but then again... I just have to say....

Only God knows how much I love you...
believe me...
many have wonder
but they dont even get close
to the real feeling... none...
it is just this strange feeling
that i get when you are hurt
this feeling that I have
when you dont feel strong enough
deep inside you know what I know...
but God knows we both know...
that this love will always just grow

Cause I dont need to touch you
to feel you....
Cause I dont need to hear you
to know that you called me
and I dont need to be near you to
see you cause I dream.
Cause I love I can reach you
Cause I love I can speak of this.

Still.....
Only God knows how much I love you...
only God knows....
even this words cant express this
this real love...
the kind of love that you let go
when you want to hold on
the kind of love that you fight for
without speaking a word
the kind of love that you cherish
when you are out on your own.

Only you
Only I
Only God
Only the three of us know.

When will the rest of the world know?

Comments