Friday, January 23, 2004

I got a response from ...

I got a response from ...

Friday, January 23, 2004@ 11:54 pm.
So today i has a pretty long day. I went ot bed this morning at 300am then wokeup at 600am to go to work so i went there and we are almost done with this month magazine which is good really good.. I got paid too.. yeah PAY DAY!!!

In other news ...

Hun finally respond to something that i wrote to him. I resinged from his clubs and anything that haves to do with him but well I was worried since he havent been online for a while and like always i couldnt resist the temptation of writing him an email. BUt well he didnt replied to that he replied to my resignig not i left him on another web site..curious maybe casue i expossed him in public but i know no one will ever know what the hell i meant with all that.

About yesterday entry I have to say something. I dont long for anyone, that is what i thik maybe my subconscience think i do.. maybe part of my body really feels alone but if you are a good reader you will find out that any of that ever happend cause if you read this part...you still doesnt have a name but when i find you, until then i will long for you for the way you used to touch my soul every time we whispered our names.

so there it is i will add some thigns later got to go this aint finished yet...

+++++

BAck again liked i promised...

I don t really know why i wrote that piece but well things happen and what can i say I dont reget sending it to hun cuase i just wanted to know what he tought of it even when he didnt replied to that -like always-. He will write an email if he evers feel like doing so.. who cares...right?

Right now i see that people have visited like Marco -hi tahnks fo rthe visit it is an honor and tell you cousin that thanks that i like the background to lol and do take care-. Talking on AOL with a new friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2004–2016 REAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All photographs, written content and design are the sole property of the site owner unless otherwise indicated.
Respect others creativity. Thanks!
Please see the FAQ page for additional information, including policies and disclaimers.